The Teaching Academy collaborates with other campus efforts to support and improve teaching and learning. Use the links provided below to learn more about our partners.
- Academic Outreach and Innovation: AOI promotes and supports the use of academic technology and innovative pedagogy in a wide variety of teaching and learning contexts—traditional classrooms, online courses, and video conferencing courses.
- College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Academy: CVMTA enhances the educational enterprises of the WSU College of Veterinary Medicine and works to improve the professional lives of faculty, staff and students who are engaged in these enterprises.
- Office of Assessment for Curricular Effectiveness: ACE works with colleges and programs to assess student learning to improve undergraduate degree programs. ACE also supports assessment for WSU Common Requirements (UCORE).
- Office of the Provost: The Provost provides information on open education resources, faculty funding opportunities, workshops, and a list of student resources pertinent to faculty daily interactions with students.
- University Common Requirements: UCORE ensures that students engage in a well-rounded education through a curriculum designed to meet the learning goals and outcomes of a WSU baccalaureate degree.