- Provost’s Office
The GUC Committee is appointed by the WSU Provost and Executive Vice President.
- University Committee Status and Membership
The GUC Committee is a University Committee also listed on the Faculty Senate website.
- General University Classrooms (GUC) Committee Members
Academic Media Services
Provides classroom services and room specifications
Office of the Registrar
- Academic Course Scheduling, and One-Time Credit Bearing Event Requests: Melissa Wing, Academic Room Scheduling Coordinator, Office of the Registrar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-335-9507
- Registrar’s Office
- Departmental Scheduling Coordinator Contacts
WSU Scheduling Office
- One-Time Non-Credit Bearing Event Requests: WSU Scheduling Office, email email@example.com, 509-335-9444
- To schedule a room for one-time events: Go to the website of the WSU Scheduling Office and log in using your WSU network ID.
Facilities Operations (Custodial/Maintenance)