Academic Outreach and Innovation (Learning Innovations and AMS)
- Academic technological support (including online, video conference and classroom) and instruction for WSU faculty, staff and students
- The Critical Literacies Achievement and Success Program includes a Faculty Development Program that includes pedagogy workshops tailored to the needs of individual departments and units, among other components.
- General policies for grading, including X grades, Z grades
- Plagiarism prevention tool
- Student learning assessment and support; includes many teaching resources
- Tool within BlackBoard to prevent plagiarism
- Global Campus archive of t-*eaching professional development videos
- Hosts workshops and events, usually open to all WSU faculty
- Peer tutoring, writing placement and many other services for students and faculty
Email to email@example.com with questions, or requests for teaching resources.