Policies and Reports
There are specific criteria considered in determining whether to add, keep, or delete a general university classroom (GUC), and when and/or if a room(s) should be upgraded.
Applying the criteria to specific projects and other available information, the GUC Committee formulates near term and long-range plans for upgrades to general use classrooms.
The GUC Committee utilizes several categories of criteria when considering changes to university classrooms, such as the room’s utilization history, quality, the building in which it is located, equipment, users, and accessibility.
- Decision-Making Criteria (add, keep, upgrade, or delete a GUC)
- GUC Fees and Conditions of Use Agreement for Event Scheduling
- Pullman: Executive Summary Fall 2019
- Pullman: GUCs Most Used, Least Used Fall 2019
- Pullman: Instructional Spaces Graph 2018 (PDF)
- Pullman: Capacity Statistics & Graphs (PDF)
- Spokane: Capacity Statistics & Graphs (PDF)
- Tri-Cities: Capacity Statistics & Graphs (PDF)
- Vancouver: Capacity Statistics & Graphs (PDF)
Faculty and Departmental Surveys
- 2010 Faculty User Survey, Part 1 – Overview
- 2010 Faculty User Survey, Part 2 – Faculty Response-with text
- 2010 Academic Vision Subcommittee’s Report on Departmental Teaching Spaces